BlazePod is looking for a results-oriented Head of eCommerce, to lead the development of the E-Commerce strategy and to drive business growth, from planning to execution.
This awesome person will work closely with the Product, Creative, Content, Operations, Marketing people and CEO.
Our ideal hire is a business minded, but technically savvy self-starter, who has a passion for creating engaging and productive e-commerce experiences for customers that combine communication of a brand promise, compelling story-telling and product presentations that drive sales.
- Manage all aspects of web analytics related to ecommerce - Monitor overall site, sales, inventory, articles, campaigns & content daily.
- Leverage analytics, consumer insights, and reports to identify, recommend, and implement optimizations and enhancements to the site.
- Work with the digital marketing team to develop, implement, and leverage effective online campaigns, digital marketing, and social media strategies that drive traffic, increase conversion, and expand sales.
- Forecast and achieve sales targets, align key KPIs to deliver on financial goals, and manage those KPIs in support of the operating plan.
- Proactively manage communications within the organization to keep appropriate stakeholders abreast of key initiatives, updates, plans and business performance.
- Manage external resources and vendors to successfully deliver on business goals and objectives.
- Oversee the timely creation of an integrated marketing calendar including site messaging, content updates, product launches, promotions, emails and new feature rollouts.
- Identify potential best sellers and seasonal staple high performing sellers for channel from season assortment, online exclusive opportunities, along with projections for new product during season plan build to exceed net sales expectations.
The successful candidate will be someone who meets the following requirements:
- 4+ years of E-Commerce leadership experience, including multi-tier team management experience.
- Expertise in E-Commerce platforms and processes.
- Proven analytical and quantitative skills.
- Demonstrated strategic business planning and management skills.
- Experience successfully managing external vendors and identifying and vetting new vendors.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, entrepreneurial, high-energy environment that requires that ability to multi-task and implement high priority initiatives. - Analytical mind-set and innovative thinker Self-starter and hands-on daily.
CV's to email@example.com
We are looking for a senior Android Developer who is passionate about building great mobile user experience and smart algorithms to join our R&D team.
You will work on building the BLAZEPOD Android app that sports enthusiasts & professional athletes from all around the world train with every day, in order to boost performance and improve fitness technique!
- 3-5 years of experience building Android apps in Java (experience with Kotlin also - an advantage)
- BA in Computer Science or related field, with excellence
- Analytical mind and problem-solving attitude
- Strong team player with excellent communication skills
- Expert knowledge of mobile platform capabilities, SDK landscape, cross-platform tools etc.
- Experience and expertise in building Android UI/UX, how to deal with different screen sizes, design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience working with MVVM pattern for mobile applications
Sports and fitness enthusiast - a big plus!