BlazePod introduces a revolutionary approach to training with exciting, innovative technology. Uniquely designed lighting Pods, controlled by the BlazePod app, create visual cues and prompts to enhance performance and improve speed, agility and reaction times, while synchronizing neurocognitive functions and creating a sharper, better, more decisive athlete.
A fantastic opportunity to grow your career in a hyperactive and hyper-growing organization with a true global impact, while working with an exceptional community of professional functions and partners.
The BlazePod Community Manager will be part of our global marketing team and will be responsible for a dynamic list of responsibilities, including growing our community user base, managing activity and user engagement on our social media platforms, planning and executing social marketing activities on Facebook, Instagram (and others) to promote our product activity and managing our brand presence.
Writing responsibilities will include crafting promotional copy across a variety of communication channels and driving an engaging and cohesive experience for our community. The Community Manager will also be expected to create social content and collaborate with the design, monetization and product teams.
This role will be located in our Tel-Aviv office and is a full-time position.
- Manage and grow BlazePod’s online communities through Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and various other social platforme by seeding questions, responding to comments and reaching out to users and followers.
- Establish relationships with influencers via social media to create a strong network in collaboration with our content team.
- Mediate between clients and the organization.
- Handle and resolve customer requests and complaints.
- Create and provide engaging content for multiple social media platforms while syncing with the Monetization calendar.
- Organize and create daily posts for client engagement.
- Set the tone and deliver the brand voice in In-Game Promotional Communications & Product Features, Video Scripts, Social Media & Fan Page Posts, Emails, Push Notifications, etc.
- 2+ years experience managing global social media accounts and communication tools.
- Previous experience working in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Native level English, both verbal and written.
- Highly organized and a multitasker.
- A self-starter who can take charge with little guidance.
- A team player with presentation and communication skills.