SENIOR FULL STACK DEVELOPER
Who are we?
BlazePod is a young, dynamic sport-tech startup located in the center of Tel Aviv.
We develop a revolutionary training tool for sports enthusiasts and elite athletes, operated by our intuitive app.
What are we looking for?
A kind human-being:-), a senior Full-Stack Developer who is passionate about building great user experiences and smart algorithms. As a senior Full-Stack Developer you will work on building a variety of tools and apps that support the BlazePod products like api, dal, web dashboards, cloud functions, back office tools and more.
You will have a key role in creating the infrastructure for the mobile experience (cloud) plus creating the web experience of the BlazePod platform, which is used by sports enthusiasts & top notch professional athletes from all over the world on a daily basis to boost performance and improve fitness.
What will you do?
- Design and code servers, services, applications and databases that are reusable, scalable and meet critical architecture goals
- Design, build, and maintain high performance and reliable web applications
- Collaborate with the entire R&D team to deliver rich user experience
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Translate Product requirements into high quality code, collaborate with the Product team
- Extensive Full-Stack development experience (minimum 5 years) building apps in React/NodeJS
- Experience working with PostgreSQL or similar Database
- Server-less backend experience based on cloud functions and other tools
- Experience working with Google Cloud / AWS
- Expert knowledge of web platform capabilities, SDK landscape, cloud tools etc.
- Experience and expertise in building web UI/UX, design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Strong team player with excellent communication skills
- Analytical mind and problem-solving attitude
- Devops experience in GCP - an advantage
- Experience with Firebase / Firestore DB - an advantage
- BS degree in Computer Science or related technology major - a plus
- Sports and fitness enthusiast - a big plus!