We are looking for an enthusiastic Vice President (VP) of Marketing who will not only execute in the trenches, but also provide strategic leadership, from a market and product perspective, to our management team.
What will you do?
- Take responsibility for annual marketing plan, strategy and team
- Identify and plan differentiated and impactful marketing strategies/materials
- Drive the implementation of marketing activities that meet business objectives and drive leads
- Direct and support market research collection, analysis, and interpretation of market data for short- and long-term market forecasts and reports
- Work closely with the sales department to align sales and marketing strategies
- Manage marketing budget and expenditures
- Develop, maintain and lead brand standards to ensure compliance across all marketing and communications channels
- Lead the performance marketing team to make sure the right media channels and marketing messages are being used.
- Identify competitors and evaluate their strategies and positioning and devise counter-strategies
- Build long term relationships with employees, clients, government officials and stakeholders
- Previous working experience as a Marketing Director for at least 5 year(s)
- Previous working experience in a global, consumer facing brand(s)
- In depth knowledge of market research
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player!!
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills