Senior Product Designer
Why should you join BlazePod?
- If you are looking to join a company with a product that has already provided proven value to a large range of users from multidisciplinary fields of interest.
- If you are interested in impacting the lives of athletes around the world with the first-ever body & mind training equipment.
- If you are seeking to learn and enrich your design skills in mobile native & desktop.
- If you wish to be part of a team that has driven our product to market, gaining success year after year, and building a community of athletes who are product fans (PodHeads!).
- If you wish to challenge yourself, join our growth stage, and assist us in exploring more verticals for our product while tackling the most challenging product dilemmas.
Who are we?
BlazePod is a young, dynamic sport-tech startup located in the center of Tel Aviv.
We’ve developed a revolutionary training tool for sports enthusiasts and elite athletes, operated by our intuitive app.
What are we looking for?
A passionate, experienced, independent hands-on mobile Senior Product Designer (UI/UX) to join our product team. As a senior product designer, you will be involved in all development aspects, from initial brainstorming, research, wireframe, high-end mockups, prototyping, and pixel-perfect implementation to launch and beyond.
What will you do?
- Create and implement the experience design for the BlazePod app.
- Convert product requirements into wireframes and flowcharts.
- Implement and apply user experience and design methodologies.
- Design pixel-perfect user interfaces.
- Collaborate with the product, research & development, and marketing teams to develop a high-end look and feel.
- Conduct user research & interviews, A\B test different designs, feedback sessions, and provide insight and feedback for guiding product development.
- 5+ years of experience as a hands-on product designer.
- Strong UX/UI experience in Mobile design - Mandatory
- Great personality and social skills, to fit in with the vibrant BlazePod team.
- Ability to adapt, switch gears, and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Proficient in English.