Head of Growth
Who are we?
BlazePod is an exciting start-up at the intersection of technology and sports, dedicated to revolutionizing the way athletes, fitness enthusiasts, and trainers enhance their performance. We've developed a cutting-edge system that combines hardware and software, including a mobile app, to provide interactive and dynamic training experiences. Our goal is to empower individuals to reach their peak potential in the world of sports and fitness.
What are we looking for?
BlazePod is looking for a passionate and highly motivated Head of Growth to join our Marketing team.
As the Head of Growth, you will lead the planning and execution of acquisition and monetization strategies to achieve business objectives, collaborating across teams to identify opportunities to drive growth and improve funnel conversion.
Our ideal candidate is a data-driven, out-of-the-box thinker, with a proven ability to handle large acquisition budgets, lead and grow the team, solve complex challenges, analyze performance, and make continuous improvements to the company’s monetization strategy.
What will you do?
- Plan, manage and execute BlazePod’s growth strategy to achieve the business goals.
- Own all customer acquisition channels and marketing revenue sources, including various paid media channels, app monetization, email marketing, B2B marketing, referral and affiliate programs.
- Manage and lead the growth team and external agencies from planning to execution.
- Plan and manage full-cycle promotions, including setting goals, planning, execution, and post-analysis to drive growth in business KPIs.
- Identify, optimize, and discover new loops across acquisition and engagement and optimize funnels to improve conversion from potential to purchasing users and from free to paying customers across target segments.
- Utilize data and analytics for decision-making, measuring marketing effectiveness, and creating structured experimentation and iteration to drive growth.
- Identify and implement new tests and strategies to improve results and uncover growth opportunities based on data, market research, and the users' needs.
- +5 years of years experience in marketing, growth, and e-commerce
- Strong analytical skills, data-driven decision-making, and technical ability
- Deep understanding of user acquisition funnels and CRO strategies
- Experience with implementing and running A/B Tests
- Good understanding of email marketing, lead nurturing, and marketing automation fundamentals
- Proven ability to oversee multi-touch attribution models, including the implementation of different models
- Fearlessly question assumptions and challenge the status quo
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and cross-group skills (even under pressure)