Who are we?
BlazePod is a young, dynamic sport-tech startup located in the center of Tel Aviv.
We develop a revolutionary training tool for sports enthusiasts and elite athletes, operated by our intuitive app.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a Controller to join the BlazePod Finance Team in Israel.
You will be responsible for the financial reports and accounting functions, including timely and accurate reporting of all financial reports and statements in accordance with US GAAP and BlazePod accounting policies.
What will you do?
- Responsible for monthly, quarterly, and annual closings of global BlazePod (Israel and worldwide subsidiaries)
- Responsible for preparing the statutory financial statements and the tax return report – Israel, US, and Europe
- Manage global tax ﬁlings and compliance
- Work with external auditors/advisors on audit, accounting, and other economic matters
- Manage the Israeli, US and EU financial operations including AR, AP, CF, and payroll
- Plan the quarterly and yearly budget based on our strategy and goals
- Implement accounting policies and procedures according to BlazePod policies
- Maintain and document accounting policies and procedures and maintain internal control policy and procedures
- Assist in all other ad hoc requests which require financial modeling, scenario analysis and simulations.
- CPA, degree in accounting
- 2-4 years of experience as a controller / assistant controller in a global organization, experience with inventory - must
- US-GAAP experience – advantage
- Previous experience in one of the “big 4” accounting firms
- Strong analytical, interpersonal, communication and critical thinking skills
- Experience with Priority ERP - must
- Efficient and creative problem-solver, comfortable with ambiguity, complexity
- Hard working and motivated
- Highest standards of accuracy and precision; highly organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment while handling multiple projects
- Able to work independently and under pressure
- Great attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Strong MS Excel skills; proficient in all MS Office applications
- Fluent English and Hebrew
Perks & Benefits
- A place to grow your career by leading our international initiatives. We’ll help you set big goals - and exceed them
- People – Work with talented, committed, and supportive teammates
- Sport – It’s all about cool sport activities over here.
- Location – Work in Tel Aviv