Fast reaction time and good reflexes are not only important for sports, but they can also be very helpful in daily life scenarios. Reacting to a situation at the correct time can often mean the difference between life and death.
Here are some of the bestreflex light training drills that can help you improve your reaction time. In order to do thesereaction light training exercises, you will need a wireless light drill system, like BlazePod.
Position 3reaction lights on the ground to form a triangle, keeping the lights 5 meters from each other.
- Connect the Blazepod app to the light pods. Set the pods to turn on randomly.
- Position yourself in the center of the triangle in an athletic posture.
- Shuffle towards the pod that turns on, move down to tap it.
- Speed up the frequency of the pods lighting up and repeat 30-second phases of this exercise 4 times.
- Position two to three training light pods on any vertical surface so that you can reach them with your hands.
- Set the Blazepod app to lighting the pods up randomly.
- Your goal is to tap the pod that lights up as quickly as you can.
- Increase the speed of the pods to the maximum level you can manage.
- Perform 6 sets of 30 seconds each.
- Set one light pod as the base pod and connect 3 others with it.
- Configure the 3 pods to light up randomly once the base pod is taped.
- Place the base pod at one location and the other in a row 10 meters behind it.
- Lie down flat on your stomach in front of the base pod.
- When the base pod lights up, trap it, get up, and run to tap the pod that lights up in response.
This drill is particularly helpful in improving your reaction time as you don’t have an idea when the home pod will turn on and which one of the base pods will turn on in response to your tap.